PTX 800-CASE SET
For rough and fine grinding, polishing, matt and satin finish on sheets
and pipes made of stainless steel, steel, non-ferrous metals like aluminium, wood or hard plastic.
- The worldwide strongest longitudinal grinder from its inventor!
- Perfectly balanced, for best grinding- and polishing results!
- Ergonomic, fivefold adjustable and vibration absorbed handgrip (Design protected)
- Continuously adjustable aluminium protection cover with extendable polycarbonate cover for 150 mm width
- For normal wheels with 100 mm width (max. 150 mm) and maximum diameter 115 mm
- Powerful engine ~ 1.750 watts
- Ergonomic machinegrip with rubber sections for optimum control and fatigue-proof working
- Reduced magnetic field radiation because of the longer motor shaft (the hand is not on the magnetic field).
- QUICK-LOCK cable connection for different cable length.
- Continuously adjustable speed from 1.000 until 3.800 rpm with tachogenerator for constant speed even under load.
- Service cover for a quick change of the carbon brushes
- POLY-PTX® basic machine
- 4m QUICK-LOCK cable
- Eco Smart adaption
- Fleece-wheel grit 80